Ways to Use Gospel Tracts
Gospel Tracts are an effective witnessing tool anyone can use. As you begin prayerfully looking for ways to share the good news of Jesus Christ, you'll find that every day presents new opportunities.
Need more inspiration? Check out these videos and lists for even more ideas!
Some Excellent Ways to Use Tracts
- Put in pockets of used clothing given away
- Leave in laundromats
- Leave in motel rooms (in drawers or near the Gideon Bible)
- Put in returned library books
- Include with a generous tip in restaurants
- Enclose in each box or bag of merchandise you sell
- Give with cookies (or gifts) to neighbors
- Enclose with Christmas cards
- Place in church bulletins
- Hand to anyone who works in your house (electricians, plumbers, etc.)
- Use as a conversation starter
- Use as a teaching tool
- Give to trick-or-treaters
- Give a tract, along with the money, as you pay at a fast food drive-thru
- Use your imagination for endless possibilities!
- Use tracts to communicate in languages you don't speak
- Include with treat bags
Show full list