WHAT DOES SHIPPING COST?
Standard Shipping in the USA is FREE for orders of $35 (or just $5 for smaller orders). For orders shipped outside the USA, you can use the chart shown here to determine what your shipping cost will be (click image to enlarge).
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Most in-stock orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. Orders placed before 1pm ET on a business day (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays) will usually ship on the same day. Custom-printed or personalized items take a bit longer, and you can find more information about those on our imprinting page.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO ARRIVE?
- “Standard Shipping” in the USA: Orders with “Standard Shipping” will be shipped through the USPS or FedEx and are usually delivered 3-6 business days after shipping (weekends and holidays do not count as business days).
- “Standard Shipping” outside the USA: Orders mailed outside of the USA using "Standard Shipping" will be shipped through the USPS or FedEx and require 2-3 weeks for transit. Please be aware that any delays due to customs will add to this time.
ARE THERE FASTER OPTIONS?
During checkout, you will be shown several expedited shipping options, along with the cost and transit time for each.
- For most orders, USPS Priority Mail adds just $1.95.
- For most light orders (up to 3 lbs), FedEx 2-Day adds just $2.95.
If you select an upgraded level of shipping, we will make every effort to ship your order as soon as possible. Our shipping department is open Monday-Friday (except for holidays), and the cutoff for same-day shipping is 1 PM ET.
For "FedEx Ground" and "USPS Priority Mail," see the maps below for transit times (click images to enlarge).
IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?
- If you select delivery through FedEx, your shipping address must be a street address (not a PO Box). Special-order calendar tracts also require a street address.
- If you are ordering for a church, please do not ship to the church address unless someone will be on-site to accept delivery by either USPS or FedEx. Many carriers will not leave packages unattended.
- If you are shipping your order to an international destination, we may require a waiver of non-delivery liability before shipping (only affects certain countries). If this condition applies to your order, you will see an alert on your shipping rate during checkout, and after your order is placed we will contact you with additional details.
- International shipments are subject to import taxes and fees. Canadian customers will see multiple shipping options during checkout, some of which include prepaid import fees, which will lower your total cost and expedite delivery.