NOTE: This item is custom-printed to order (click for more details).
This tract is from our print-on-demand library, and is not kept in stock. Select the options below, and we will custom-print a batch just for you. Because this item is custom-printed, you can add your custom imprint to the back page at no extra cost.
- Discounts: Discount coupons do not apply to this item
- Format: Folded Tract
- Size: 3.5 inches x 5.5 inches
- Pages: 6
- Version: NIV
- Returns: Because this item is custom-printed to order, it cannot be returned.
Show all item details
The full text of this tract is shown below in the NIV version. (Do you want to print this tract in a different version than the one listed? Contact us and let us know what you're looking for—we may be able to create the alternate version for you at no charge.)
I appeal to you, as you read this tract, embrace the gift of salvation offered to you by the Lord Jesus Christ and you will experience eternal life.
The Almighty God is very interested in every area of your life. He is interested in your family, your health, your finances, etc. I have no doubt in my mind that as a parent reading this tract, you love your children so much. Part of showing that you love your child is to care for him/her.
God cares for us because:
1. He is our CREATOR and our FATHER. Psalm 103:13 says, “As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear Him.”
2. He is our SHEPHERD. Isaiah 40:11 says, “He tends His flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries them close to His heart; He gently leads those that have young.”
3. He is also our FRIEND. Jesus our Lord says in John 15:15, “I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from My Father I have made known to you.”
4. God cares for because you are precious to Him. He calls you the apple of His eyes. In Isaiah 43:4 the Bible says “Since you are precious and honored in My sight, and because I love you, I will give people in exchange for you, nations in exchange for your life.” You are so precious to God, because Jesus purchased you with His blood (Acts 20:28). We take good care of something so precious to us. God says if human beings, who are sinful, know how to care and give good things to our children, how much more will He, our Father in heaven, give good gifts to those who ask Him.
The Gift of Salvation
“For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life” (John 3:16).
We are all sinners separated from God by our wrongdoings, but because of His benevolence, He offers the gift of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ. To receive this gift, all you have to do is turn away from sin and toward God, inviting Jesus into your heart as your Lord and Savior.
Come to Jesus today, He cares for you.
In Matthew 11:28-29, Jesus our Lord said “Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.” Come to JESUS today, He cares for you.
There are an abundance of activities we engage in daily, probably ranking in order of priority. The activities range from going to work, shopping, watching tv or movies, and visiting the gym in order to keep ourselves in shape. Other activities may include hanging out with friends, visiting social media platforms, etc. The list is inexhaustible.
However, as great as all these activities are in keeping us busy and engaged throughout the day, the crucial question is—how many people care to put God in the equation of their daily routine? How many people actually have a good relationship with God—the owner of our life?
God should be our #1 priority. In Mark 8:36 the Bible says “What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?”
Beloved, what provision are you making for your soul when you die? Hebrews 9:27 also says, “Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.”
Where will you be after death? Heaven or Hell?
Make God your #1 priority today. Don’t delay further—the next minute may be too late.
Confess your sins, believe in your heart, and accept Jesus as your Lord and personal Savior. Take a step forward by finding a Bible-believing church today, so you can continue to grow your relationship with God as He becomes your #1 priority.
The Path of Peace
“Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid” (John 14:27).
In our very chaotic world, true peace can only be found in Jesus Christ. Jesus is the source of lasting peace because He is the prince of peace. I urge you to surrender your worries and anxieties to God. Allow God to guide your life and decisions. Surrender your heart to Him, and walk the path of peace with Jesus as your guide.
God bless you.