Will You Listen to What Really Matters?
NOTE: This item is custom-printed to order (click for more details).
This tract is from our print-on-demand library, and is not kept in stock. Select the options below, and we will custom-print a batch just for you. Because this item is custom-printed, you can add your custom imprint to the back page at no extra cost.
- Discounts: Discount coupons do not apply to this item
- Format: Folded Tract
- Paper: Gloss Text
- Size: 3.5 inches x 5.5 inches
- Pages: 6
- Returns: Because this item is custom-printed to order, it cannot be returned.
Show all item details
The full text of this tract is shown below. (Do you want to print this tract in a different version than the one listed? Contact us and let us know what you're looking for—we may be able to create the alternate version for you at no charge.)
Life after death
Life after death may be a mystery and beyond it waits eternity. So let us take heed that the path we take leads to a better place. For judgment summons beyond the grave to recompense our deeds. Everything will come to light and account must be given.
Surely the wicked will never escape the vengeance of justice and truth. Those who oppress with evil deeds will suffer the consequences. Those who reject God’s mercy and grace will suffer great sorrow and woe. The dreadful state of the second death is not the fate we should take.
Jesus Christ proved that He is the only way. He said you must be born from above so that’s the path we should take. He provided the life through His sacrifice to rescue us from our demise and gives us victory.
He beckons us into the kingdom where true freedom will begin. Where mercy, joy, and peace will reign; and oppression will never hinder. Where adventure and treasures never cease; and our lives are made complete. Where the curse is gone and a new day will dawn for those who honor His name. Where sorrow and sighing will flee away and songs of joy will take its place. The redeemed of the Lord will rest in peace for only in Christ is security and He has purchased our victory to live in everlasting liberty.
This salvation is obtained no other way but in the ascended King. So accept the Majesty of Jesus Christ and let Him be Lord of your life. For only those who receive God’s amazing grace will obtain His victory. So may the newness of Life that only He can give be yours this very day.
Five things we should know
1. We live in a fallen world that was subjected to the bondage and curse of mortality and corruption by the transgression of man. The consequences of spiritual death brought disaster. It left us separated from God, brought condemnation to all, left us in need of redemption, made us incapable of knowing God, being justified before Him, or saving ourselves from our doomed condition. (Romans 3:23; 5:12; 6:23)
2. God provided the only way we could be saved by sending the Messiah, the Son of God, to sacrifice His life for us so that we could be rescued and set free from the curse of sin and death. And through His sacrificial death, burial, and resurrection, He made it possible for us to have forgiveness of sins and to impart God’s life in us. (1 Corinthians 15:1-4; 2 Corinthians 5:17)
3. God doesn’t want anyone to perish but that all should come to repentance. If one rejects the salvation that comes through Jesus Christ, then they will remain with a spiritual nature that is incapable of partaking in the life of God and His redeemed. Consequently, with the impending judgment and without salvation, one would be doomed to the torments of the second death of Hell instead of the good and gracious glories of God’s paradise. (2 Peter 3:9; John 3:3; Revelation 20:11-21:8)
4. Jesus Christ revealed that if anyone is WILLING to do His will, then they would come to know whether His teaching is of God or not (John 7:16-18; 8:31,32). He was once asked: “What should we do to do the works that God requires?” He replied that the work that God requires is to believe in the one He sent (John 6:28,29). He also commands us to turn to God in repentance, believe in the gospel, and to demonstrate our repentance by our deeds (Mark 1:15; Acts 17:30; 20:21; 26:20)
5. Only by God’s mercy, grace, and love are we saved through faith; salvation is a gift from God that can’t be earned by our merits (Ephesians 2:8,9; Titus 3:5). If you will confess Jesus as Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified. And it is with your mouth that you confess your faith in him, resulting in salvation. And those who put their trust in him will not be disappointed. For whoever will call upon the name of the Lord will be saved. (Romans 10:9-13; Matthew 10:32,33; 1 John 4:15)
Will you call out to God?
If you are ready to turn to God and put your trust in Jesus Christ, here is a sample prayer that you might use to express your heart’s desire to Him:
“Heavenly Father, I thank you for the love you gave and giving me salvation. I thank you that through Jesus Christ I am born again.
Jesus, I believe that you died for my sins and you were raised from the dead for my salvation. I come to you in repentance and invite you into my life to be my Lord and Savior. Thank you for the everlasting life you have given to me. Amen”
The ScrollMaker™ © Copyright 2014
Here are a few websites that may help answer your questions or objections: