While You Are In The Hospital (KJV)
NOTE: This item is custom-printed to order (click for more details).
This tract is from our print-on-demand library, and is not kept in stock. Select the options below, and we will custom-print a batch just for you. Because this item is custom-printed, you can add your custom imprint to the back page at no extra cost.
- Discounts: Discount coupons do not apply to this item
- Format: Folded Tract
- Paper: Gloss Text
- Size: 3.5 inches x 5.5 inches
- Pages: 4
- Version: KJV
- Returns: Because this item is custom-printed to order, it cannot be returned.
Show all item details
The full text of this tract is shown below in the KJV version. (Do you want to print this tract in a different version than the one listed? Contact us and let us know what you're looking for—we may be able to create the alternate version for you at no charge.)
What better time than now to take a few minutes and see what God has to say to you in His Word? As Pastor of a Bible believing, Bible preaching Church I would like to take this opportunity to show you from the Bible, “Why Jesus Christ died on the Cross.”
One of the major doctrines or teachings in the Bible is that all men are sinners. “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23). The Bible fact that we all descended from Adam and Eve clearly shows that we are sinners. “Wherefore as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned” (Romans 5:12). The fact that we get sick and eventually die proves that sin has caused us many problems. “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord” (Romans 6:23). You see, SIN is trespassing God’s Holiness. When God made Adam and Eve He made them perfect, but through disobedience they sinned and could no longer fellowship with God in the same way. “For as by one man’s [Adam’s] disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one [Jesus Christ] shall many be made righteous” (Romans 5:19).
Another major Bible doctrine is, that sinners, after death, must meet God in a Judgment Day. “And as it is appointed unto man once to die, but after this the judgment” (Hebrews 9:27). On this great Judgment Day, those who are not saved from their sins will be cast into an eternal lake of fire to be separated from God and heaven forever. “And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire” (Revelation 20:15).
The previous verses portray God as a very angry and wrathful God, which He is, according to Psalm 7:11, “God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.” But God in His love has provided a way of salvation and escape from the penalty of sin, which is eternal death and hell. Let me show you from the Bible God’s provision to save you and receive you into heaven.
1. SIN HAS SEPARATED YOU FROM GOD AND HEAVEN—“And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins … That at that time ye were without Christ … having no hope, and without God in the world” (Ephesians 2:1,12).
1. JESUS DIED FOR OUR SINS—“But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8).
3. YOU MUST REPENT OF YOUR SINS—“I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish” (Luke 13:3).
4. GOD WILL FORGIVE YOUR SINS AND GIVE YOU ETERNAL LIFE WHEN YOU BELIEVE ON AND RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR SAVIOUR FROM SIN—“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life” (John 5:24). You cannot be saved by your own good works such as: Church membership, Baptism, Giving to Charity, Helping others, Prayers, Ceremonies, etc.. Ephesians 2:8-9, says “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”
5. PRAY THE FOLLOWING PRAYER RIGHT NOW AND SINCERELY TRUST CHRIST AS YOUR SAVIOUR—“Dear God, I know that I am a sinner. I believe that I deserve to go to hell. But I also believe in my heart that you sent your Son, Jesus Christ, to die for me. I now accept Him as my Saviour and ask you to forgive me of my sins and save me by your Grace. Help me to live my life from this day forward as a Christian. In Jesus name, Amen.”
6. NOW, PUBLICLY PROFESS YOUR SAVIOUR TO OTHERS. You should start attending a good Bible believing, Bible preaching Church as soon as you are feeling better. You should ask to be baptized because it shows everyone that you are now a Christian. Acts 2:41 says, “Then they that gladly received his word were baptized.” Baptism in the Bible was done by immersing the new believer in water. The Bible does not teach Infant Baptism.
7. PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU NEED MORE HELP CONCERNING YOUR SALVATION. WE WOULD BE GLAD TO HELP YOU.