No Soliciting (KJV)
NOTE: This item is custom-printed to order (click for more details).
This tract is from our print-on-demand library, and is not kept in stock. Select the options below, and we will custom-print a batch just for you. Because this item is custom-printed, you can add your custom imprint to the back page at no extra cost.
- Full Text: Read full text below
- Format: Folded Tract
- Paper: Gloss Text
- Size: 3.5 inches x 5.5 inches
- Pages: 6
- Version: KJV
The full text of this tract is shown below in the KJV version. Do you want to print this tract in a different version than the one listed? Contact us and let us know what you're looking for—we may be able to create the alternate version for you at no charge.
…Please do not come to my door to sell me books, sweepers, candy, newspapers, magazines, etc. because I am not interested…
Or Do You Mean…
Please do not come to my door and talk to me about the Lord Jesus Christ! I have my own religion, church, club, etc. and I am not interested in hearing about yours.
If This is the Case, Then:
I am not selling a religion or church, but have come to solicit you about a person who loves you—Jesus Christ. Soliciting means to “earnestly request and invite.” It is my earnest request to ask you to consider my reason for soliciting you!
1. There is nobody seeking after God. The Bible says, “There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.” (Romans 3:11).
2. God has commanded me to seek you. “Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.” (Luke 14:23).
3. God has revealed the danger that awaits you. “And as it is appointed unto men once to
die, but after this the judgment:” (Hebrews 9:27).
4. The devil is seeking to devour you! “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:” (1 Peter 5:8).
5. This is why Jesus came to earth. “For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.” (Luke 19:10). “For the Son of man is not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them.” (Luke 9:56).
6. Soon it may be TOO LATE!
You do not know…
When you will die. “Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.” (James 4:14).
When the Lord will return. “Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” (Titus 2:13). “Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.” (Matthew 24:44).
When God might stop seeking you. “Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:” (Isaiah 55:6).
7. Now is the accepted time! “(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)” (2 Corinthians 6:2).
Listen, Dear Friend
I love you, and am seeking to impart to you the same love, joy and peace that changed my life. Through the preaching of God’s word I saw my hopeless soul hanging over a Burning Hell which I deserved for sinning against God. With fear and trembling I ran to the altar and with a broken heart I cried out “Guilty” as charged. I said I did not want to go to Hell and in mercy he showed me a man bleeding and dying on a cross. He said if I would accept His payment for my sin, I could go free. That moment I trusted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Saviour. Wow! Now I’m Saved!
Will you, right now, take God’s side against yourself and receive the Lord Jesus Christ to be your Personal Lord and Saviour?
Call upon him now, the best way you know how, and ask him to save your soul from sin and Hell. Trust completely in him for deliverance.
Commit the keeping of your soul into his loving care. He’s waiting for you to call right now! Don’t leave him hanging. You won’t regret it.
“…Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation…” (2 Corinthians 6:2).
Please check the box which best describes your choice and return to us. Thanks.
Nice try. Leave me alone. I choose to reject Jesus Christ and His Gospel.
Please Solicit Me!
I would love more information concerning Jesus Christ and salvation!
Thanks for Soliciting!
I have just now received Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour!
City State Zip