Can You Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? (KJV)
NOTE: This item is custom-printed to order (click for more details).
This tract is from our print-on-demand library, and is not kept in stock. Select the options below, and we will custom-print a batch just for you. Because this item is custom-printed, you can add your custom imprint to the back page at no extra cost.
- Discounts: Discount coupons do not apply to this item
- Format: Folded Tract
- Size: 3.5 inches x 5.5 inches
- Pages: 8
- Version: KJV
- Returns: Because this item is custom-printed to order, it cannot be returned.
Show all item details
The full text of this tract is shown below in the KJV version. (Do you want to print this tract in a different version than the one listed? Contact us and let us know what you're looking for—we may be able to create the alternate version for you at no charge.)
1. WE ARE BORN WITH A SIN NATURE INHERITED FROM ADAM WHO SINNED ORIGINALLY!
A. ROMANS 5:12: “Wherefore, as by one man [Adam] sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that ALL have sinned.” Thus we are sinners by nature at birth by inheritance of the SIN NATURE from Adam.
Therefore, we SIN because we are SINNERS! Sinners by inheritance and as we reach accountability; we sin by our own personal choice, acting on our sin nature from Adam.
B. ROMANS 3:12: “They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.”
C. ISAIAH 64:6: “But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses [what we consider good deeds] are as filthy rags.” In God’s eyes even what we consider as our very best is unacceptable to God.
D. ROMANS 3:23: “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” We are all sinners and fall short of what God expects and cannot inherit HEAVEN because of our sin.
2. SINCE WE ARE ALL LOST SINNERS IN GOD’S EYES, WE OWE A PAYMENT FOR OUR SIN!
A. ROMANS 6:23a: “The wages of sin is DEATH.” The only payment God will accept for sin is DEATH. God won’t accept our works, our church affiliation, baptism or any other thing we try to present to him for our sin. DEATH is the only acceptable payment he will take as payment for our sin.
B. TWO KINDS OF DEATH:
1. PHYSICAL DEATH: We all physically die and it cannot be denied. The reason we physically die is because of our sin. It is universal.
2. SPIRITUAL DEATH: As bad as physical death is; there is a SECOND DEATH, which is spiritual separation from God in a LAKE OF FIRE of torment FOREVER, (Commonly referred to as HELL).
a. REVELATION 21:8: “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
b. You say I am not that bad. As we have seen earlier God disagrees with you. How many times do you have to murder to be a murderer? Obviously just once. How many times do we have to lie to be called a LIAR? Once! There is not a human alive that has not lied. If one would say they never lied they would be lying. Notice LIARS are included in the above verse as headed for the LAKE OF FIRE.
3. Thus as sinners by nature and choice we have to have two problems that must be solved. We must get our sin paid for without dying spiritually and obtain a new nature which does not sin. Both of which we alone are NOT capable of doing.
4. So far all we have heard from the word of God is BAD NEWS! But wait there is GOOD NEWS from God.ROMANS 6:23b: “The GIFT of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
5. So how does God fix both problems that sin results in for us?
A. GOD LOVES YOU: JOHN 3:16: “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
6. The two problems sin causes for you are solved by God’s GIFT of the Lord Jesus Christ.
A. JESUS CHRIST NEVER SINNED: 2 CORINTHIANS 5:21: “For He [God] hath made Him [Jesus] to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.”
B. ROMANS 5:8: “But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
Thus God sent God the Son (Jesus Christ) out of love for us as lost sinners to live a sinless life then die not for His own sin, but your sin, my sin, and the sins of the whole world. Our one problem of payment for sin IN THE LAKE OF FIRE is solved when Christ suffers and dies on the cross in each individual’s place.
C. JOHN 3:3: “Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
God solves the sinner’s second problem, THE SIN NATURE which cannot enter the kingdom of God, by offering the sinner the DIVINE NATURE thorough the death and resurrection of Christ. 2 CORINTHIANS 5:17: “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”
7. So then are all people saved by the death, burial and resurrection of Christ, No! God requires REPENTANCE AND FAITH on the individual sinner’s part. Salvation from your sin is only attained by a personal relationship with God through Christ.
A. You must REPENT: to repent means to have a change of mind which leads to a change in actions.
1. Repent about God: Believe He loves you and want to save you from your sin through faith in Christ but will send you to hell if you don’t come to salvation through the means He has provided. For He is just as well as loving.
2. Repent of your sin: Agree with God that you are the lost sinner He says you are. Your sin is very serious before God to the point he will send you to Hell for your sin. Sin is very grievous to God and does nothing for you but to destroy you. Turn from your sin to Jesus Christ for deliverance.
B. You must believe that God’s salvation is only found through believing in the person and work of Christ (His death, burial and resurrection on your behalf) and it is a GIFT from God and you cannot earn it.
1. JOHN 14:6: Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.”
There are not many ways to Heaven. Jesus is the only way to Heaven!
2. Acts 20:21: The Apostle Paul taught for salvation from sin, “Repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.”
3. EPHESIANS 2:8-10: “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.”
The Bible teaches that salvation comes by the grace or unmerited favor of God through FAITH in the Lord Jesus Christ, His person and work. After salvation comes WORKS.
One cannot work their way to Heaven, it is a FREE GIFT OF GOD.
So how does a person receive God’s gift of Heaven? You can pray to God. The prayer does not save you but only expresses your heart’s desire to be saved from your sin through faith in Christ.
“Dear heavenly Father I agree with you that I am a lost sinner and deserve to go to hell. I hereby, turn from my sin and trust completely in your son, Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and His death, burial and resurrection, alone; to save me from the penalty, the practice and the presence of my sin. Thank you Lord Jesus for paying my sin debt and giving me your divine nature/ eternal life as a free gift.”
“Lord Jesus thank you for saving my soul by faith in YOU alone apart from my works. Now that Heaven is my home please help me as your child as I set out to live for you.”
JOHN 10:10: Jesus said, “I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” The eternal abundant life begins the moment you trust Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and gets better every day until you go to Heaven to be with Him.