Remind people of the true reason for the season with this brand new Motion Tract!
This is the season when we celebrate the birth of the Lord Jesus Christ.
WHY IS HE WORTH CELEBRATING?
- He was God, but became man.
- He was rich, but became poor.
- He was the Lord, but came to serve.
- He was sinless, but suffered for our sin.
- He was immortal, but died for us.
- He was dead, but lives to offer new life.
The reason for the season is that “God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3:16).