Look up the answers to each question. If you need some help, the references of where the answers can be found are on page 31. When you have gathered all of the answers, the first letters of each answer spell out a statement of Jesus.
- What did Peter say when the damsel who kept the door asked if he was a disciple of Jesus?
- What tool did a master use to pierce his servant’s ear when he brought him to the door post?
- Who told Queen Esther that the keepers of the door “sought to lay hand on the king Ahasuerus”?
- After “a door was opened in heaven,” what object did John compare the first voice to?
- During the Passover in Egypt, a bunch of what was dipped in blood and used to strike the lintel and door posts?
- What did Abraham lift up before he ran from the tent door to meet the three men?
- In the parable of the ten virgins, what was shut after the bridegroom came?
- How many doors could be found on the ark built by Noah?
- What kind of door was set before the church in Philadelphia?
- When the women came to anoint the body of Jesus, what had happened to the large stone in front of the door?
“ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ”
Acrostic Answer References:
1John 18:17 2Exodus 21:6 3Esther 6:2 4Revelation 4:1 5Exodus 12:22 6Genesis 18:2 7Matthew 25:10 8Genesis 6:16 9Revelation 3:8 10 Mark 16:4