What Was It Like In Noah's Day Compared To Today?
NOTE: This item is custom-printed to order (click for more details).
This tract is from our print-on-demand library, and is not kept in stock. Select the options below, and we will custom-print a batch just for you. Because this item is custom-printed, you can add your custom imprint to the back page at no extra cost.
Estimated shipping date: Thursday, June 22 (Click for more details) Order by 1pm ET today for shipping by Thursday, June 22. NOTE: This item will ship separately from other items in your order.
Estimated shipping date: Thursday, June 8 (Click for more details)
Order by 1pm ET today for shipping by Thursday, June 8. NOTE: This item will ship separately from other items in your order.
- Discounts: Discount coupons do not apply to this item
- Format: Folded Tract
- Size: 3.5 inches x 5.5 inches
- Pages: 6
- Version: KJV
- Returns: Because this item is custom-printed to order, it cannot be returned.
Show all item details
The full text of this tract is shown below in the KJV version. (Do you want to print this tract in a different version than the one listed? Contact us and let us know what you're looking for—we may be able to create the alternate version for you at no charge.)
What does God’s Word teach about the Days of Noah?
“And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth … and the earth was filled with violence” (Genesis 6:5a,11b).
Are We In The Last Days?
“1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth” (2 Timothy 3:1-7).
This prophecy describes the sinful attitudes and behaviors that will be manifest in the world until the last days of this age.
1. Self-Centered: The self-centered generation openly boasts of their dedication to personal pleasure, rather than to God or family.
2. Covetous: A value system that honors money and passions elevates greed to a virtue in a corrupt and sinful society.
3. Boastful and Proud: Self-promotion and emulated boasting is widespread, and pride is no longer despised.
4. Blasphemous: Those who habitually use coarse, crude and blasphemous language are tolerated and even admired (see Ezekiel 39:7).
5. Disobedient: Widespread disobedience to parents is an accepted practice, despite its ban in the Ten Commandments (see Exodus 20:12).
6. Ungrateful and Unholy: An unprecedented lack of gratitude and widespread contempt for righteousness pervades society.
7. Sexually Perverted: Public displays of immorality, sexual perversion and indecency are common and readily overlooked by society.
8. Dishonest Behavior: The breakdown in personal righteousness and the loss of respect for honesty results in false accusers and contract breakers. The growing toleration for cheating, excessive litigation and white-collar crime shows the open contempt expressed for honest behavior
9. Bankrupt Values: Loving pleasure more than loving God. A value system that appears to embrace godly ideas, but has no spiritual center. A society willing to betray itself and its beliefs for worthless pleasure or goods.
WHAT IS THE ANSWER?
You Must Accept That You Are A Sinner.
“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23).
You Must Accept That As A Sinner You Owe A Penalty.
“For the wages of sin is death” (Romans 6:23).
You Must Accept That Jesus Christ Has Already Paid Our Debt.
“For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly” (Romans 5:6).
You Must Accept By Faith What Jesus Christ Did For You.
“He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him” (John 3:36).
Why not trust Jesus Christ as your Savior Today!
God’s Holiness requires it. Talk to God sincerely and pray something like this:
Dear Lord Jesus, I am a sinner and I ask you to forgive me of my sins. The best I know how, I trust you as my Savior. I will depend on You from this day on for my Salvation. Now, help me to live for You from now on. I pray this in the Name of Jesus, Amen.
If you have questions or want to talk to someone about what it means to follow Jesus Christ, visit SeekLife.net