Have You Strayed Away From The Lord?
NOTE: This item is custom-printed to order (click for more details).
This tract is from our print-on-demand library, and is not kept in stock. Select the options below, and we will custom-print a batch just for you. Because this item is custom-printed, you can add your custom imprint to the back page at no extra cost.
- Discounts: Discount coupons do not apply to this item
- Format: Folded Tract
- Size: 3.5 inches x 5.5 inches
- Pages: 4
- Version: KJV
- Returns: Because this item is custom-printed to order, it cannot be returned.
Show all item details
The full text of this tract is shown below in the KJV version. (Do you want to print this tract in a different version than the one listed? Contact us and let us know what you're looking for—we may be able to create the alternate version for you at no charge.)
• Have you drifted away from the Lord and from attending church?
• Once you were faithful but now you rarely go to church, if at all.
• Have you given up on God because of disappointment or sorrow in your life?
• Have you done something you feel was so wrong that you feel God can’t forgive you?
• Is your pride keeping you from coming back to the Lord? Or guilt?
• Have you gotten with the wrong crowd that has pulled you away from your Godly values?
If you said yes to any of these questions, know that God still loves you and sent this message your way to draw you back to Him.
Were you happier when you were closer to the Lord and felt the peace that only God can give?
The Lord is our shepherd - Psalm 23
A shepherd always cares for his sheep.
Do you remember the story in Luke 15 about the lost lamb?
The shepherd would give his life for the sheep. The good shepherd left the ninety-nine sheep to go after the one that was lost. When he found it, he picked it up and lovingly carried it back to the fold.
Are you the lost sheep?
Our Savior, the Good Shepherd, loves you and wants you back in fellowship with Him.
He is waiting for you!
The Prodigal Son - Luke 15
Perhaps you are the prodigal who has lost his way and wants to return to the Father but feels too ashamed to come back. He found the courage to come back and he found the father waiting for him.
In that illustration, the father gave the best robe and ring and rejoiced that his son had returned to him.
The Lord would rejoice if you came back to Him and others will too.
God loves You! Won’t you come back to Him today? God sent this message in this tract just for YOU.
Be strong and very courageous - Joshua 1:9
Make the right decision.