God's Word Of Salvation To You (KJV)
NOTE: This item is custom-printed to order (click for more details).
This tract is from our print-on-demand library, and is not kept in stock. Select the options below, and we will custom-print a batch just for you.
- Full Text: Read full text below
- Format: Folded Tract
- Paper: Gloss Text
- Size: 3.5 inches x 5.5 inches
- Pages: 8
- Version: KJV
The full text of this tract is shown below in the KJV version. Do you want to print this tract in a different version than the one listed? Contact us and let us know what you're looking for—we may be able to create the alternate version for you at no charge.
“To YOU is the word of this Salvation sent”
(Acts 13:26 ).
YOU HAVE SINNED
“There is none righteous, no, not one.”
– Romans 3:10
“There is no difference; for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” – Romans 3:22-23
“For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.”
– James 2:10
“All we, like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath
laid on Him the iniquity of us all.” – Isaiah 53:6
“God commendeth His love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” – Romans 5:8
“Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.” – I John 4:10
YOU MAY BE SAVED
“This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners.” – I Timothy 1:15
“Neither is there salvation in any other; for there is none other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved.” – Acts 4:12
“Repent ye, therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out.” – Acts 3:19
“Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved.” – Acts 16:31
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” – John 3:16
“Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord; though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.” – Isaiah 1:18
“He that covereth his sins shall not prosper; but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them, shall have mercy.” – Proverbs 28:13
BELIEVE AND LIVE
“So, then, faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” – Romans 10:17
“He that believeth on Him that sent Me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.” – John 5:24
“But as many as receive Him [Christ], to them gave He power to become the children of God, even to them that believe on His name.” – John 1:12
“Through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins; and by Him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.” – Acts 13:38-39
“He is able to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him, seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for them.” – Hebrews 7:25
HOW TO KNOW YOU ARE SAVED
“These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life.” – I John 5:13
“This is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He that hath the Son, hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.” – I John 5:11-12
“If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto Salvation.” – Romans 10:9-10
“He that hath My Commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth Me.” – John 14:21
“We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren.” – I John 3:14
COUNSEL TO CONVERTS
1. Begin each day with God, by thanking Him for His continued goodness toward you. The morning hour is the rudder of the day.
2. Accept all the trials and temptations of life as new opportunities for trusting your Almighty Friend and Saviour to sustain and deliver you. The best way to escape temptation is to abstain from every appearance of evil.
3. Avoid all things that are inconsistent with Christian living, such as evil speaking, critical judgment, self-indulgence, worldly pleasure, and spiritual pride.
4. Practice the presence of God. Act at all times as if conscious that your Saviour was standing by your side. Make Christ your most constant companion.
5. Be faithful in the daily study of your Bible, beginning with the simpler portions, and praying constantly for the illumination which the Spirit alone can give.
6. Be a soul winner. To seek and to save the lost is the disciple’s first business. Begin with those in your own home, then your relatives and friends, then those that you meet in your daily calling and those that are neglected by others.
7. Seek daily to be cleansed from all sin, to be filled with the Spirit, and to be clothed with power from on high.
8. Never forget that God loves you; that Christ is your best Friend; that the Holy Spirit is your Comforter and Guide; that the Bible is the man of your counsel; that the Church is God’s institution; that all Christians are your brothers and sisters, and that heaven is your eternal home.
9. Close every day with God. Devote at least a few minutes in reviewing the work of the day, and in contemplating the brevity and uncertainty of life, the reality of death and judgment, and the vastness of Eternity.
“Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.” – 2 Corinthians 9:15
When you determine to receive the Lord Jesus Christ as your Saviour from sin sign, date, and keep this document to be a reminder and encouragement of your decision.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact:
Your Church Name Here
State, Zip Code
Sunday Bible School 9:30 AM
Morning Worship 10:45 AM
Evening Service 6:30 PM
Wednesday Prayer Meeting 7:00 PM
Visit our website: www.church-website.com