God's Good News In Colors (KJV)
NOTE: This item is custom-printed to order (click for more details).
This tract is from our print-on-demand library, and is not kept in stock. Select the options below, and we will custom-print a batch just for you. Because this item is custom-printed, you can add your custom imprint to the back page at no extra cost.
- Discounts: Discount coupons do not apply to this item
- Format: Folded Tract
- Size: 3.5 inches x 5.5 inches
- Pages: 4
- Version: KJV
- Returns: Because this item is custom-printed to order, it cannot be returned.
Show all item details
The full text of this tract is shown below in the KJV version. (Do you want to print this tract in a different version than the one listed? Contact us and let us know what you're looking for—we may be able to create the alternate version for you at no charge.)
1. GOLD reminds us of God’s glory. God created all things, including you and me. God loves us and wants us to live in Heaven with Him for eternity. But we have a problem that prevents us from being with God. “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.” Genesis 1:1
2. Black reminds us of the darkness in our hearts, our sin.
Sin is anything we think, say, or do that does not glorify God. All of us have sinned.
The punishment for our sins is that we can’t be with God in heaven. Because of sin, our hearts are no longer clean. God is perfect, and because He is perfect, He can only allow those with clean hearts into heaven. We can’t fix this on our own. But God loves us so much that he provided a way.
“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:23
3. RED reminds us of Jesus’ blood—the only way our hearts can be made clean. God loves us so much that He sent His Son, Jesus, to earth to take the punishment for our sins. Jesus never sinned, yet He took our punishment. Jesus died on the cross so that all the wrong things that we have done can be forgiven, and on the third day, Jesus rose from the grave! When Jesus took the punishment for our sins, something amazing happened. “God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8
4. WHITE reminds us of cleansing.
The amazing thing is that our hearts can now be made clean because Jesus took the punishment for our sins. But before our hearts can be made clean, we need to:
• Admit that we have sinned and ask God to forgive us
• Believe that Jesus died on the cross to be punished instead of us, and
• Invite Jesus into our lives to help us turn away from sin
“If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 1:9
5. GREEN reminds us of things that grow, like grass, trees, and plants. God wants us to GROW in our relationship with Jesus.
We can GROW by:
Going to God in prayer,
Reading the Bible,
Obeying God’s word, and
Witnessing (sharing the Good News).
“But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.” 2 Peter 3:18
GOD’S GOOD NEWS IS...
“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16
“If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” Romans 10:9-10
“Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on Me hath everlasting life.” John 6:47
When God looks at your heart, does He see the darkness of sin, or does He see that you have been washed clean through Jesus? If you would like to have your sins forgiven, now is the time to turn your heart to God and put your trust in Jesus.