Decisions! Decisions! (NIV)
NOTE: This item is custom-printed to order (click for more details).
This tract is from our print-on-demand library, and is not kept in stock. Select the options below, and we will custom-print a batch just for you. Because this item is custom-printed, you can add your custom imprint to the back page at no extra cost.
Estimated shipping date: Tuesday, June 27 (Click for more details) Order by 1pm ET tomorrow for shipping by Tuesday, June 27. NOTE: This item will ship separately from other items in your order.
Estimated shipping date: Tuesday, June 13 (Click for more details)
Order by 1pm ET tomorrow for shipping by Tuesday, June 13. NOTE: This item will ship separately from other items in your order.
- Discounts: Discount coupons do not apply to this item
- Format: Folded Tract
- Size: 3.5 inches x 5.5 inches
- Pages: 8
- Version: NIV
- Returns: Because this item is custom-printed to order, it cannot be returned.
Show all item details
The full text of this tract is shown below in the NIV version. (Do you want to print this tract in a different version than the one listed? Contact us and let us know what you're looking for—we may be able to create the alternate version for you at no charge.)
Do you ever have a hard time making decisions?
“We have regular cola, cola classic, diet cola, caffeine free cola, cherry cola, diet cherry cola, caffeine-free diet cherry cola, classic cherry caffeine free cola in small, medium, large, and jumbo cups or collector glasses, with or without ice, lid, or straw…”
- Many decisions are simply a matter of logical deduction…
“I think I’ll take an umbrella.”
...Or of personal taste…
...And many decisions are easily postponed.
- Sometimes we put off a decision because we feel we don’t have all the facts…
...And then when we finally do decide, our emotions often get in the way.
“Let’s get this one, Dad!”
- Plus, it’s difficult to decide when you don’t know all the consequences…
“And this will be Phil’s first haircut totally on his own.”
...Or even if you do know them, deciding may not be any easier.
- It is understandable why it may be hard for you to turn to God.
Your whole life is at stake.
“Who is God? How can I know more about Him? Can I ever get all the facts?”
“What if my emotions get in the way? What if I choose wrong? What if I want to change my mind? How do I even choose God?”
- First of all, doesn’t it make sense that if God created everything (including you), that you don’t choose Him but He chooses you?
“You did not choose Me, but I have chose you.” (John 15:16)
...And because He wants your response to Him to be genuine, He gives you the freedom to receive or not receive His love for you?
“To all who received (Jesus), to those who believe in His name, He gave the right to become children of God.” (John 1:12)
- ...And like a child who doesn’t want to face his parent when he’s done something wrong, it’s your wrongdoings that keep you from receiving God’s love?
“No one who continues to sin has either seen Him or known Him.” (1 John 3:6)
Well, there’s good news!
God came to earth (in the person of Jesus Christ) to die for your wrongdoings, and then He came alive again to offer you forgiveness and life forever with Him.
“For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God.”
(1 Peter 3:18)
- Now God asks you to decide to believe Jesus paid your penalty so you can freely receive His gift of eternal life.
“I’ve decided, Lord!”“For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 6:23)