10 Things to Remember (KJV)
NOTE: This item is custom-printed to order (click for more details).
This tract is from our print-on-demand library, and is not kept in stock. Select the options below, and we will custom-print a batch just for you. Because this item is custom-printed, you can add your custom imprint to the back page at no extra cost.
- Full Text: Read full text below
- Format: Folded Tract
- Paper: Gloss Text
- Size: 3.5 inches x 5.5 inches
- Pages: 4
- Version: KJV
The full text of this tract is shown below in the KJV version. Do you want to print this tract in a different version than the one listed? Contact us and let us know what you're looking for—we may be able to create the alternate version for you at no charge.
1. Remember that you are more than an accident. God created you.
“And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.” (Genesis 2:7)
2. Remember that your soul and spirit do not die. Some day you will stand before God for judgment.
“Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.” (Ecclesiastes 12:7)
3. Remember that when you leave this world you will enter eternity.
“The things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.” (2 Corinthians 4:18)
4. Remember that Heaven and Hell are real places.
“And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.” (Revelation 20:15)
5. Remember that you will be in one or the other for eternity.
“These shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.” (Matthew 25:46)
6. Remember that Jesus, the Son of God, died on the cross to become our sacrifice and substitute.
“Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the Just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God.” (1 Peter 3:18)
7. Remember that your eternal destiny depends on what you do with Jesus.
“He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.” (John 3:36)
8. Remember that no amount of this world’s possessions or pleasures are worth throwing away your eternal future.
“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” (Mark 8:36)
9. Remember that tomorrow may be too late to get right with God.
“Ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.” (James 4:14)
10. Remember that now is the best time to turn to Christ and be saved.
“Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.” (2 Corinthians 6:2)
I pray that God will not allow you to forget these ten important facts, and trust that you will be reminded of them over and over until you turn to God, repenting of your sin and trusting Jesus Christ as your Saviour.
What does it mean to be saved?
Realize you are a sinner. “All have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23)
Believe Jesus died for you and rose again. “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)
Trust Him as your Saviour. “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.” (Ephesians 2:8,9)
Scripture verses quoted from the King James Version (KJV).