Calendar Card: Three Things God Cannot Do
- Format: Calendar Card Tract
- Paper: Glossy Card
- Size: 3.5" x 2.5"
- Pages: 2
- Versions: KJV, NKJV, Spanish
- Returns: Because this item is custom-printed to order, it cannot be returned.
- Personalized version available: Want to add personalization? Order the personalized version of this calendar instead.
Show all item details
The full text of this calendar card tract is shown below in the KJV version. (It is also available in NKJV and Spanish. Select the one you want to order using the “Version” buttons above.)
3 Things GOD Cannot Do
1. God Cannot Lie: The Bible reminds us that His words are true, because “God … cannot lie” (Titus 1:2).
2. God Cannot Change: Unlike us, God is unwavering and constant: “I am the Lord, I change not” (Malachi 3:6).
3. God Cannot Allow Sinners into Heaven: Jesus said, “Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God” (John 3:3). This is very bad news for us, because “all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23). To enter heaven, we need new life.
Because God loves us, He has provided the way for us to be born again and cleansed from sin: “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved” (Acts 16:31).
“I have had such pleasant experiences spreading the good news of God's great love by giving out the "Somebody Loves You" tracts. I walk up to someone who looks sad and lonely and I say, "Did you know somebody loves you?" Their faces brighten, they get a big smile and all...” more
“I am currently an inmate and was given a tract called "Why Did This Happen To Me?" It has helped me to grow stronger in my faith and I put all of my trust in the Lord now. I have read from this tract to other inmates in our little...” more
“When I leave the house, I always grab a handful of Bible tracts. You never know when God will send somebody your way unless you are prepared. I've been sowing seeds for about 50 years.”
“I love your tracts and believe they are a tremendous witnessing tool! Presently, my favorite tract is "Have a Good Day!" As people say, "Have a good day," I respond by handing them this tract and replying, "You have a good day as well, and here is something for you to...” more
“Oh, how thankful I am for your soul winning ministry and for those who are able to support you. I am happy to report that by the time you receive this letter, all of the gospel "seeds" (tracts) that you sent me will have been planted in the large field...” more
“I wanted to acknowledge and appreciate your wonderful heart of love being extended to us here in Africa. It was so wonderful that you sent us timely messages for hungry souls. They are touching many souls and blessing many. My heart is full of thanksgiving when we receive letters of...” more
“We want to thank you for your supply of tracts that we received. Praise God that here we are allowed freedom of worship. Your literature is being distributed freely to churches and individuals who testify that they are blessed by your publications. It's a blessing to join with you in...” more
“Thank you for the gift you sent to me. It was a blessing. You guys always put the joy and love in everything you do. I will share all the tracts with everyone that crosses my path. Let's continue to plant those seeds of salvation by His grace.”
“What a blessing it is to be a part of your ministry. You make sharing the gospel fun, exciting, and efficient!”
“Because of your tracts, I and many other inmates here have turned our lives to Jesus Christ. I cannot tell you enough how much we appreciate the work that you do and the powerful Gospel resources that you send.”