When distributing the Gospel, be sure to do so in a way that brings glory and honor to God. With that in mind, here are some things to avoid.
1. Don't litter—tracts left outdoors can easily blow around and become a nuisance to those who have to clean them up.
2. Don't leave tracts in Post Offices or other places where literature is prohibited.
3. Don't force tracts on people.
4. Don't be rude when someone turns down your tract.
5. Don't trespass.
6. Don't cause damage by sticking tracts to houses, cars, etc.
7. Don't leave a tract in place of a tip—it is a very poor testimony.
8. Don't use bad tracts. Make sure they are attractive and contain the Gospel.
9. Don't forget to take tracts everywhere you go! You can't share what you don't have.
10. Don't do it alone—seek God's guidance and blessing at every turn.