The Christian and the Ten Commandments
- Estimated shipping date: Monday, March 27 (Click for more details) Order by 1pm ET tomorrow for shipping by Monday, March 27.
- Author: Canner, Paul L.
- Pages: 80
Show all item details
- If Christians are “not under law but under grace,” what is the purpose of this book?
- If we don’t get to heaven by living a good life, how then can we be saved?
- Does the Christian’s God differ from Yahweh of the Jews and Allah of the Muslims?
- What kinds of idols might Christians have? How do we know if we have an idol?
- What are some of the ways we use God’s name in vain or in an empty way?
- Why do most Christians worship on the first day of the week rather than Saturday or the Sabbath?
- What are some ways that we can honor our father and mother?
- What are some examples of righteous anger?
- What does the Bible teach concerning abortion? Is suicide an unpardonable sin?
- What is the Church supposed to do with those who commit adultery instead of putting them to death?
- What does God think of “shacking up”?
- What does the Bible say about “finders keepers, losers weepers”?
- What about telling “white lies”? What about “just kidding”?
- If covetousness does not lead to stealing, or adultery, or murder, or lying, is it still a sin?
These and many other questions relating to our Christian lives are answered in this book by studying the Ten Commandments and related passages of Scripture.
Also available as a downloadable eBook.