Fruit of the Spirit
- Format: Booklet
- Author: Canner, Paul L.
- Pages: 48
Show all item details
Includes Study Guide.
- What is the principal work of the Holy Spirit?
- Is the gift of tongues a necessary sign of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit?
- What are some of the characteristics and manifestations of love?
- How has God shown His love to us?
- How is "joy" related to "grace"?
- How is it possible to be joyful when going through a deep trial?
- What is the difference between having peace with God and having the peace of God?
- How can we keep from worrying about things?
- What is the difference between longsuffering and patience?
- How can one be good without being kind and gentle?
- How can one be righteous without being good?
- Why does God sometimes test our faith?
- What kinds of things does God leave us to work out by ourselves without our having to trust Him?
- What is the purpose of making wedding vows?
- What is the difference between gentleness and humility?
- How do we overcome the problem of words popping out of our mouths that we later regret?