The Christian and the Ten Commandments (Printable eBook)
- Format: Printable PDF
- Author: Canner, Paul L.
- Pages: 80
Show all item details
- If Christians are “not under law but under grace,” what is the purpose of this book?
- If we don’t get to heaven by living a good life, how then can we be saved?
- Does the Christian’s God differ from Yahweh of the Jews and Allah of the Muslims?
- What kinds of idols might Christians have? How do we know if we have an idol?
- What are some of the ways we use God’s name in vain or in an empty way?
- Why do most Christians worship on the first day of the week rather than Saturday or the Sabbath?
- What are some ways that we can honor our father and mother?
- What are some examples of righteous anger?
- What does the Bible teach concerning abortion? Is suicide an unpardonable sin?
- What is the Church supposed to do with those who commit adultery instead of putting them to death?
- What does God think of “shacking up”?
- What does the Bible say about “finders keepers, losers weepers”?
- What about telling “white lies”? What about “just kidding”?
- If covetousness does not lead to stealing, or adultery, or murder, or lying, is it still a sin?
These and many other questions relating to our Christian lives are answered in this book by studying the Ten Commandments and related passages of Scripture.
This book is also available in paperback format.